Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Let's make this a better year...

Hi guys,
Time for a little reflecting on what's been happening in the wonderful world of Stephen.
Kathy and I have been blessed with a grandson, Jaiden Andrew Cubias, and he's a real sweetheart. Although at times he thinks that grandpa is just a big teething ring (yes I washed my hands..)

Andrea had a great solo for El Dorado's Vocal Department show "Tinsel", a wonderful rendition of the Christmas Song (chestnuts roasting on an open fire..) As soon as I get the video I'll post it.

Here's Annie, Kayla and Hanna
We've had our share of up's and downs, but life on the whole was really kind to me this year.

I left Tristar and joined SRS, which has me working harder than ever to transition to Real Estate full time. It's not that SRS is a bad company, I'm just so sick of Workers' Compensation.
Kathy was pretty happy with her first Christmas as Grandma, and even got some nice bling from Sasha.

No comments: